Life Force Humate Antistress
A liquid fertilizer of antistress action with natural humic acids from leonardite. An effective antistressant if applied with herbicides and fungicides.
|Humified organic substance||100 g/l (10% w/v*)|
|Total nitrogen (N)||3.2 g/l (0.32% w/v)|
7.68 g/l (0.77% w/v)
|Potassium (K2O)||22.6 g/l (2.3% w/v)|
*w/v – weight/volume
- Cost-efficient and proven antistressant while applying with herbicides and fungicides.
- Stimulates plants growth, improves immune system, enhances plants resistance to stress and diseases.
- Promotes rapid sprouting and increases sprouts vigour during the earlier stages of development.
- Enhances plants roots providing better resistance to drought.
- Intensifies physiological processes inside the plant.
- Increases nutrients absorption by plants.
TIMING AND RECOMMENDED RATES OF APPLICATION:
Compatible with many pesticides and mineral fertilizers.
If applying in blend with pesticides, it is recommended to conduct a compatibility test.
The product should be dissolved the last if applying in tank mix with pesticides.
In foliar application it is recommended to use sufficient amount of water (minimum 300 l of water per ha).
Seeds, tubers, bulbs, etc.:
minimum dilution 1:100
FOLIAR SPRAYING (APPLICATION RATES ARE GOVERNED BY PLANT SIZE):
Vegetables, berries, strawberry, orchards, vineyards, fruit, citrus trees, olive, actinidia, banana (3-5 applications: in the beginning of active growth, at flowering, in the beginning of fruit growth and during fruit ripening):
50-70 ml/100 l of water (3-5 applications: in the beginning of active growth, at flowering, in the beginning of fruit growth and during fruit ripening).
Pulses, maize, rice, soybean, oil crops, etc.:
1-1.5 l/ha (3-4 applications: at sprouting, during intensive growth, at yield formation and maturation).
0.7-1 l/ha (2-3 applications: at sprouting, during intensive growth and at flowering).
Ornamentals and flowers:
50-70 ml/100 l of water (3-4 applications: from the beginning of intensive growth).
0.7-1.5 l/ha (2-5 applications).