Life Force Humic N
A liquid fertilizer with high content of natural humic acids from leonardite and nitrogen. It is specially designed for vigorous vegetative growth of many crops.
|Humified organic substance||90 g/l (9% w/v*)|
|Total nitrogen (N)||140 g/l (14% w/v)|
|Potassium (K2O)||15 g/l (1.5% w/v)|
|*w/v – weight/volume|
- A high efficiency of the product is achieved due to the proven performance of perfect components: urea and humic acids which are powerful nitrogen synergists.
- Stimulates active vegetative growth of all plants.
- Easily absorbs through the leaf surface and walls of roots, supplying nitrogen required for plant growth without the risk of phytotoxicity.
- Increases mineral nutrients absorption by plants roots.
- A complex of urea nitrogen with humic acids is safe and effective for use even during the earlier stages of plant development.
- Nitrogen is accumulated in the root zone and remains there much longer than usual.
- Increases composting processes.
Compatible with many pesticides and mineral fertilizers.
If applying in blend with pesticides, it is recommended to conduct a compatibility test.
The product should be dissolved the last if applying in tank mix with pesticides.
In foliar application it is recommended to use sufficient amount of water (minimum 300 l of water per ha).
TIMING AND RECOMMENDED RATES OF APPLICATION:
Seeds, tubers, bulbs, etc.:
FOLIAR SPRAYING (APPLICATION RATES ARE GOVERNED BY PLANT SIZE):
Vegetables, berries, orchards, fruits:
100-150 ml/100 l of water; 1.5-2.5 l/ha (3-5 applications: in the beginning of plant active growth, at flowering and during fruit formation).
Cereals, maize, legumes, oil crops, etc.:
2-4 l/ha (2-3 applications: at sprouting, during intensive growth and at yield formation).
1.5-2 l/ha (2-3 applications: at sprouting, during intensive growth and at flowering).
Ornamentals and flowers:
80-100 ml/100 l of water; 0.8-1.2 l/ha (2-3 applications: from the beginning of intensive growth every 7-10 days).
1.5-3 l/ha (2-3 applications).
10-20 l/ha (1-3 applications: at the beginning of vegetative growth, then during periods of the increase in nutritional needs).
30-60 ml/m³ of water or any nutritional solution (3-5 applications: from plant’s bedding, then during periods of the increase in nutritional needs).
Packaging: plastic bottle of 1 l, plastic can of 10 l, 1000 l container.