Life Force Soil Conditioner Natural Humic Acids
|Dry matter||80% (±5%)|
|Organic matter of dry matter||75%|
|Humic and fulvic acids of organic matter||90%|
|N organic of dry matter||1.3%|
Soil conditioner which improves the chemical, physical and biological characteristics of the soil, an effective ameliorant. It is a source of bio-activated humic acids from leonardite which improves fertility of all types of soils, increases crop yields and enhances plants establishment.
Timing and recommended rates of application:
Notice: avoid product distribution on the leaves. The product can be applied to the soil with the use of any type of equipment, tools and manually. Use only as prescribed or according to manufacturer`s recommendations. In particular cases, the product can be applied more often and/or divided into several doses.
To enhance the humus level and the content of soil organic carbon (C) and to improve soil detoxication: In any season; apply into the soil after harvesting before sowing/planting: 2-3 kg/100 m2.
Vegetables, crops, legumes, oil crops, berries, grass:
Before sowing/planting/renewal of development: 2-4 kg/100 m2.
Root and tuber crops:
Before sowing: 1,5-2.5 kg/100 m2 .
Fruit trees, ornamental trees and shrubs:
During planting/transplanting: apply 0.3-0.5 kg/m2 on the bottom of the planting hole and add 1-2% to the soil to fill up the hole. Annually top dress throughout the tree or shrub crown: 50-70 g/m2.
Pot plants (trees, shrubs, flowers):
To prepare ground (soil): 4-5 g/5 kg (L) of the soil. During the year: 5-10 g/5 kg (L) of the soil divide into 2-3 equal doses.
5-10 kg/m3 as a source of humic biopolymers, resistant to mineralizing (biodegradation).
15-25 kg/m3 as a source of humic biopolymers, resistant to mineralizing (biodegradation).
Appearance: black-brown powder/pellets
• A unique product for fast recovery of depleted soils.
• Humic acids from leonardite. Not compost. Not peat. Humic acids are the main component and the skeleton of any soil.
• Restores humus deficiency and improves soil structure.
• Increases the cation exchange capacity.
• Restores soil buffering capacity and neutralizes problems associated with low and high pH range.
• Activates the process of soil self-purification from pesticides and heavy metals.
• Promotes beneficial environment for microflora. • Increases water absorption and its retention in the soil.
• Stabilizes N in the soil, that is especially important while nitrogen fertilizers are used (ammonium nitrate, ammonia spirits, urea, etc.).
• Increases nutrient availability in the soil, enhances the efficacy of all kind of fertilizers applied for plants root nutrition.
• Increases P, K, S, Ca, Mg, Mo availability for plants in acid and strongly acid soils.
• Reduces the application of mineral fertilizers by 30-50%, increasing their efficiency.
• Enhances establishment of all types of plants. • Significantly increases yields.